Ornamental Fiberfence fiberglass fencing is redefining the fence industry by offering an ornamental style fencing that looks like steel or wrought iron, yet Fiberfence is exceeding the performance of steel and iron in virtually every commercial, industrial or residential application.
Fiberfence ornamental is a patented pultruded fiberglass product that is extraordinarily strong and can be configured to any design, manufactured in any color and backed by a limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty. Ornamental Fiberfence is offered in 4’, 6’ & 8’ standard heights, standard black color and three top styles.
Fiberfence ornamental product is outstanding for use in city government or federal government products because it requires no maintenance and is permanent. This saves taxpayor dollars for other more needed projects. Fiberfence has become popular for using around fire stations. The gates are particularly useful because ornamentalFiberfence is light yet strong and does not drag on the automatic operator. Fiberfence ornamental extends the life of the operators.
Firemen cannot risk getting stuck behind a failed heavy steel gate that has broken the operator system. Every minute counts!
Additionally, Fiberfence ornamental has risen to the top for fencing around areas that are sensitive to radio signals or power lines. The non-conductivity makes Fiberfence is a number one choice for everyone that has to avoid electrial currents going through a steel or wood fence.
It is the number one choice of airports and other areas such as cell towers to avoid bouncing off radio waves because Fiberfence is non-conductive and therefore not dangerous to the public or traffic in the air.
Fiberfence is the best choice for any fire station, airport, sub-station, construction site, pool, waterway, ranch, secured area, military secured area, corrosive area, high humidity, high temperatures, high winds and general bad weather area. All other reasons are summed up as it is the right choice to buy Fiberfence lifetime warranty, 3 times the strength of steel, weatherproof and waterproof fence!
- Three times the tensile strength of steel
- Lightweight compared to steel or iron
- Weatherproof & non-conductive
- Does not conduct heat and cold
- Does not expand or contract.
- Bug & animal proof
- Will not rust, crack or peel
- Maintenance free
Fiberfence® panels are connected to the post using composite shoes and self-tapping screws. Installation is the same for a fiberglass post as it would be for a steel, iron or wood fence - typically 2’ in the ground for anything up to 6’ tall and 3’ in the ground for anything above 8’ tall.
- Can add rails as requested and can change the spacing of the pickets and change the spacing of the rails
- Puppy bars are an available choice
- Can build a fence as tall as needed to the inch! Can configure fence panels to fit unusual spaces such as over a ledge to the ground to meet another fence and connect.
- All types of gates are available: pedestrian walk gate, swing gates, sliding gates and cantilevered gates, automatically opening or manually operated
- Width of the panels may be changed to whatever width is necessary for the project, custom ordered
- All panels may be cut on site using fine carbide or other fine tip saw to fit the space
- Typical installations require the purchase of 8’ long panels and cut to fit on site
All standard gate types listed below are customizable in height, width and other details, and offered in both Fiberfence® Ornamental or Fiberfence® Privacy fences.
Walk Swing Gate - 6’ x 4’ typical
- Ideal for both commercial & residential applications
- Hardware: 2 posts, hinges and latch. Hinges for ornamental walk gates may be composite material. Latches are lockable
Double Swing Drive Gate - 6′ x 8′, 6′ x 10′, 6′ x 12′ typical
- Ideal for residential applications
- Hardware: 2 posts, hinges, latch and drop rods for closure. Latches are lockable
Driveway Swing Gate - 6′ x 10’ typical
- Ideal for residential applications
- Hardware: 2 posts, hinges, automatic operator, latch, wheel support depending on weight and drag of wider widths. Latches are lockable
Sliding Gate - 6′ x 25′ typical
- Ideal for commercial applications such as fire/police stations and where secured parking is needed.
- Hardware: Steel v-track, automatic opener, 4 posts for reception guide, 1 post for closure side, chains, battery back-up. Other items included with purchased opener are photo eye, loop in concrete, key pad, hand held transmitters. More information is available from the operator supplier.
Cantilevered gate - 6′ x 25′ typical
- Ideal for commercial applications
- Operates by using overhead aluminum tracking system guide.
- Hardware: Steel v-track (optional), automatic opener, overhead aluminum track, 4 posts for reception guide, 1 post for closure side. Other items included with purchased opener are photo eye, loop in concrete, key pad, hand held transmitters. More information is available from the operator supplier
Installation Note: it is recommended that all the hinge side of any type of gate should be installed additional 1ft. deep in the ground; i.e. 2 feet in the ground ordinarily for a 6’ tall post. Hinged gate post should be installed 3’ feet in the ground.