EnviroPod™ 200 Micron Liner Basket
The EnviroPod 200 is effective as a pre-treatment device for use in a treatment train with hydrodynamic separators, filtration devices, ponds and wetlands. In many cases, it is often the most practical solution for retrofits. Independently trialled and tested by city councils throughout Australia and New Zealand, the EnviroPod 200 is the most specified and installed pit insert in Australasia.
- Adjustable, high flow rate bypass
- Installed with 200 micron liner
- Storage of captured dry gross pollutants
- High capacity pollutant storage
- Strong, lightweight patented basket
- Multiple sizes and configurations
- Complete capture of gross pollutants ≥ 200 micron
- Simple installation - No construction means low capital costs
- Enhanced sediment capture and retention
- Superior pollutant removal with high hydraulic efficiency
- Design flexibility - a range of sizes to fit most gully pits
- Ease of maintenance, with no confined space entry
200 Micron Liner
The Enviropod 200 is installed with a 200 micron liner for complete capture of gross pollutants ≥ 200 micron
The EnviroPod™ 200 is a patented structural basket coupled with a 200 micron liner, designed to capture sediments, litter, debris, total suspended solids (TSS), nutrients, metals, and hydrocarbons conveyed in stormwater runoff.
The EnviroPod 200 is available in several standard sizes, designed to fit pits ranging from 450 x 450mm up to 1200 x 1200mm. Custom designs are also available for larger pits and the unit can be installed in kerb entry, grated drain and field catch basins.