S.M.A.R.T. Panel Control Panel
The S.M.A.R.T. (self monitored accurate reporting technology) Panel is the next best thing to a talking door. It tells you at a glance just what is going on with the door.
- Provides an intuitive interface and visual feedback of door status.
- The control panel can be manually locked, preventing unauthorized users from making adjustments to the door.
- Two control units can be installed on the same door.; one on the unit and the other by remote.
- Automatically provides an alert message if an abnormal condition occurs.
- Provides user with the phone number of the authorized service agent.
- Reminds you of your commitment in performing a daily safety check.
- Provides information regarding objects in track that may negatively impact the operation of the door.
- Displays current door setting in regard to traffic selection and egress.
- Indicates when a door has been accidentally broken out.
- Identifies if a safety beam has failed or been damaged.
- Notifies user of which part needs replacement due to failure or abuse. FPC Service and Flash Programmer.
- Highly sophisticated programming and service tool for your certified installer/technician.
- Identically program and configure multiple sliding door systems throughout your building.
- Update software in the slider control to ensure the very latest technology is always available to you.
- Allows certified technician to maintain complete service and repair data over the life of the door.
- May be used in conjunction with 5100 Sliders and 6100/8100 Swing Doors.