INF Series In-Floor Swing Door Closer
When the requirement for the historic preservation of custom doors or all glass frameless doors dominates your design criteria, the Record USA INF concealed automated floor operator is the ideal solution.
Developed especially for heavy swing doors, the INF electro-mechanical drive unit with its extraordinary functionality opens up new and attractive dimensions for the entrance area. The heavy-duty version of the INF is suitable for passage widths of up to 5 feet and passage heights of up to 13 feet with maximum door weights of up to 1,300 pounds.
Also available in a standard duty version which is suitable for passage widths of up to 4½ feet wide and passage heights of up to 12 feet tall. Maximum door weights of up to 880 pounds.
Common problems solvable with INF:
- Arched and slanted headers
- Low soffit conditions
- Intrusive surface mounted operators
- Heavy and historically significant doorways
- Exterior curtain wall doors
- Electromechanical drive system with high performance gearing mechanism
- Quiet power transmission by electronically controlled special motor
- Integrated microprocessor controller
- Hold-open time, opening and closing speed, opening and closing pressure are infinitely adjustable and are independent from one another
- Stainless steel casing, watertight
- The operation is also capable of bi-directional movement, meaning the same operator can be used as inward or outward swing.
- Available with push and go
- High energy or low energy versions available
- Operates from a conventional 110-volt power supply (single phase) or 230v if needed.
- The opening time and speed of operation are continuously adjusted thanks to a computerized system.
- Has a standard brake for doors in locations where being caught by a gust of wind is likely to be a problem.
- Can be connected to a building’s smoke/fire alarm system and building management systems.
- Aesthetics is a key priority in any building design these days and the INF fits underneath the floor within a very high-quality stainless-steel frame and is then hermetically sealed with a stainless-steel cover plate.
- Driven by a brushless DC motor, which allows heavy doors to be operated easily when used manually.
- Emergency opening or closing is also a possibility with an additional battery backup.
- Stainless steel box dimensions (28" w x 7.87" h x 5" d)
- Can accomodate door leaf weights up to 551lbs with a standard unit, and 880lbs with the heavy version.
- Drive unit fully sealed against dirt and water.
- Opening/Closing Speed: adjustable from 3 to 20 seconds (in accordance with local codes)
- Minimum/maximum passage opening per leaf: 34" to 55"
- Opening angle: adjustable from 70° to 115°
- Standard or slide/glide arm available.
- Left or right hand use.