HA9 Full Featured Low Energy Swing Door Operator
The HA9 low energy operator comes loaded with features while offering the same quiet, dependable operation you've come to expect in the low-profile header size you love. The HA9 is perfect for high-traffic locations including schools & universities, hospitals, retail stores, airports, convention centers, casinos, industrial buildings and offices.
Quality Heavy Duty Commercial Construction
- Electro Mechanical Design - for simple dependable operation
- Door Stop engineered to resist abusive situations
- Cast Alloy Arms
- Quiet Operation
- Power Assist
- One Touch Learn Cycle
- Plug-n-Play design for fast trouble free installation
- Stack Pressure Compensation
- Adapts to environmental conditions
- Electric Strike Integration
- Lock Retry
- Compatible with most safety and activation devices
- Integrates with building access & security systems
- Energy Saving for low running cost
Built In Safety Features
- Lock Kick for a positive latch during fire/safety events
- Stop on Stall
- Reverse on Obstruction
- Sensor Monitoring
- Built to outlast the competition
- Perfect for high traffic locations
- Header Profile Dimensions: 4 1/8" x 5 1/8"
- Motor Type: Electro-Mechanical
- Manual Opening/Closing Force: Adjustable 5 to 30 lbs.
- Operating Voltage: 120 VAC
- Auxiliary Power Output: 24 VDC @ 1/2 amp (optional upgrade to 1.1 amps)
- Push Reveal: Up to 14"
- Pull Reveal: Up to 2 3/8"
- Non-Handed: Available in push or pull
- ANSI A156.19 Compliant: Yes
- UL/CUL Listing for UL 325/UL10C: Yes