DS20H Hurricane Rated Sliding Door
The DS20H is a hurricane rated slider available in Level D impact or non-impact configurations, and is primarily used for hurricane prone regions or areas that experience high wind loads. The DS20H is designed to withstand 75 PSF and has been tested to comply with Florida Building Code standards (Florida Product Approval FL#33056).
Available in single slide or bi-part fixed sidelite and full breakout configurations. Narrow stiles and heavy duty vertical rails provide a modern look without sacrificing strength.
- Surface mounted panic device
- 1 3/4" or 4" muntins
- Medium stiles
- 7" or 10" bottom rails
- Battery back-up for operation in the event of power failure
- Custom Finishes
- Max Panel Width: 48 5/8" (bi-part); 50 7/8" (single slide)
- Max Package Height: 96"
- Max Door Weight: 400 lbs.
- Power Supply: 85V-265V auto adjusts
- Power Consumption: 250W
- AMP Requirements: Max 3 amp draw (for 5 operators on one 20 amp circuit)
- Electro-Mechanical Locking Device: Fail safe/fail secure
- Impact Levels: Level D large missile impact test rated at 50ft/second; non-impact requires shutter system for use in wind debris regions
- Opening Time: 1.5 sec max size
- Closing Time: 3.5 sec max size
- Hold Open Time: 0-60 adjustable
- Certifications: ANSI/BHMA A156.10, ICC A117.1, ICC/IBC (International Building Code), UL/CUL (Approved for use in Canada)NFPA 70 (National Electrical Code), NFPA 101 (Life Safety Code)
- Florida Approvals: Impact/Non-impact FBO/FSL Bi-part and Single Slide - 33056
- Finishes: Clear or Dark Bronze Anodized