6100 ADA Low Energy Swing Door Operator
The 6100 Series electro-mechanical low energy swing door operator is engineered to automate swing doors in all ADA barrier free access traffic situations. Designed to meet market demands for dependability, low noise, and application flexibility, the 6100 Series operator can successfully automate swinging doors in hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living homes, public facilities, restrooms, and any barrier free application, with smooth trouble-free operation.
- 6200 Series: Same motor and control as the 6100, but comes an a squared aluminum housing to better match site lines.
Features & Benefits:
- Ideal for use in applications that demand quiet, smooth performance
- Can be quickly programmed and adjusted with the same hand-held programmer as both the 5100 series sliding door and the 8100 series swinging door, the 6100 series design allows premium functionality at a reduced cost.
- Power Close
- Power Assist
- Electronic Dampening which counteracts additional forces applied to the door during opening or closing cycle by reducing door speed.
- Stack Pressure Feature. The electronic control allows for increased forces to overcome stack pressure issues.
- Lock engage circuit. If locking is unsuccessful when the door reaches the closed position, the operator will automatically reverse open 10 degrees and reclose in an attempt to successfully lock the door.
- Also available as the 6200 with a squared housing.
- S.M.A.R.T. panel LCD display.
- Battery back-up.
- Header Profile Dimensions: 4 1/2" x 5"
- Motor: 1/8 hp
- Door Weight: up to 175lbs per leaf
- Operating Temperature: between -40°F and +140°F
- Electro-mechanical operator, 24 volt, 1/8 hp motor
- Non-handed: Available in push or pull
- Opening Force: adjustable
- Standard arm accommodates up to 12" reveals and opening angles to 180 degrees