5600 Series Doors By Others
The 5600 Series Sliding Door System provides silent microprocessor-driven gear reduction belt drive operation for years of dependable service. This Swiss and American-designed sliding door has the latest in electronic assembly and software programming and comes with a lifetime warranty for the door track system. The Record 5600 Series sliding door available in all ANSI configurations, and can be applied to all types of specialty applications.
Offering a wide breadth of configurations and functions, the record 5600 series assures the architect and building owner a wide array of capabilities providing the safest, most secure, and attractive entranceway available.
Different operating modes
- Automatic mode with full opening width
- Automatic mode with reduced opening width
- Automatic mode in one-way (exit only) for traffic control
- Adjustable reduced opening mode
- Continuously open: door opens and remains in open position; either full open or reduced opening width
- Off mode: door can be moved by hand
- Safety sensors (self-monitoring holding beams) in the clear opening of the door prevent the door from shutting if persons or objects are in the detection zone.
- Safety automatic reversing mechanism: if the door leaves are inhibited when closing, they are immediately re-opened (automatic reverse 2-step adjustable). If the door leaves are hindered when opening, they are immediately stopped.
- The position of the obstacle is stored and will be slowly approached during the next door movement.
- Even in the case of power failure, the emergency fail close or the emergency opening is assured by the optional emergency power options.
- Sidelite protection - Additional sensors located above the opening path of the door will slow the opening if a person or object will inhibit the door opening normally.
- Choose the Record 5600 series when desiring to automate wood, hollow metal or other door types and still get the reliability, durability, and silence of the record 5100 series.