5400 Series Hurricane Rated Sliding Door
The Record Windcord 5400/5500 hurricane rated sliding door system has undergone meticulous design, construction, and testing to ensure long-lasting performance. It offers unparalleled defense against destructive winds and debris with heavy-duty vertical rails, while offering a modern appearance with its narrow stiles.Features & Benefits
- Maximum package height 104“
- Package width 80“-108“ (single slide)
- Package width 120“-192“ (bi-part)
- Design pressures +/- 75psf for single slide; +/- 70 for bi-part
- Level D impact, the standard for high velocity hurricane zones, is test rated at 50/feet per second
- Level E impact is test rated at 80/ft per second
- Dry glazing allows glass to be replaced onsite without requiring the lengthy curing time of traditional wet glazing systems
- Replaceable track minimizes service time and extends the life of the door package
- 9/16“ impact insulated glass (for Cat D&E)
- 1/4“ non-impact glazing
- State of Florida Approval 41647
- Record‘s exclusive S.M.A.R.T. Panel (Self Monitoring Accurate Reporting Technology)
- Finishes include clear anodized, dark bronze anodized, bonewhite, and custom paint, powder coat or anodized finishes.
- Vertical stiles available in narrow or medium
- Optional muntins available in 4.25“ or 6.5“ (total siteline)
- Bottom rail available in 4“, 7“, or 10“
- Fail safe/fail secure electric locking
- Battery back-up
- Exit device
- Package height: 90 1/4" - 104"
- Header height: 9 1/4"
- Package Width Bi-Part: 120" - 192"
- Design Pressure Bi-Part: 70 psf
- Package Width Single Slide: 80" - 108"
- Design Pressue Single Slide: 75 psf
- Impact Levels:
- Level D large missle impact test rated at 50ft/second
- Level E large missle impact test rated at 80ft/second
- Non-Impact/Windload requires shutter system for use in wind debris regions
- Glazing: Dry
- Impact Glazing: 9/16"
- Non-Impact Glazing: 1/4"
- Main Power Supply: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, fuse 15A
- Power Consumption: Max 100W
- Auxiliary Voltage: 24 VDC, 1A