Silent Screen Noise Abatement System
Our Standard Silent Screen product line is our most welcomed product for its effective absorptive noise wall properties. This product line provides both sound absorption and sound transmission loss. It reaches extraordinary marks in: reaching a NRC of 1.05 and a STC of 35.
This metal system is 12″ wide and 2 3/4″ thick. These panels consist of individual sections, 12″ wide, mounted horizontally or vertically, side by side. Each section consists of a 2 3/4″ deep 16 gauge back tray. The tray is filled with a six pound density mineral wool, and covered with a 22 gauge perforated face panel.
If the Standard Silent Screen does not meet your acoustical requirements, please refer to product line is the side bar .One of our acoustical panel products will meet your acoustical needs. Check out the submittal packages to get a more technical look at the product line that has been utilized throughout the United States. Specifications
- Silent Screen panels are fabricated using 16 and 22 gauge cold-formed ASTM 653 Galvanized G-90 sheet steel or Galvanneal A-60, with options for Stainless 304 or Aluminum.
- Standard Silent Screen panels are 12 inches wide by 2 ¾ inches thick.
- Silent Screen panel face trays are typically fabricated using 22 gauge steel with 3/16 inch diameter perforations in a 3/8 inch staggered pattern.
- Silent Screen panel back trays are fabricated using 16 gauge non-perforated steel.
- Silent Screen panel back trays are filled with six pound density mineral rock wool with option for fiberglass.
- The maximum silent screen panel length is 14’-0” (depending on windload) before intermediate bracing is required.