The comprehensive Duro-Guard line of insulation products allows for high performance roofing assemblies through high R-values and energy efficiency. These products can contribute to roofing assembly best practices, making the “World’s Best Roof®” even more durable.
Duro-Guard polyisocyanurate (ISO) is Duro-Last®’s best-selling category of insulation, offering high R-value and several different products to meet the needs of any project. Expanded polystyrene (EPS) and extruded polystyrene (XPS) insulation, along with cover boards and vapor barriers are also available.
All of these products, when used with the Duro-Last Roofing System, can address virtually any commercial roofing application and enable Edge-to-Edge & Deck-to-Sky™ coverage. Product InformationDuro-Guard ISO
Duro-Guard ISO products come in a variety of thicknesses with different facers for different attachment and wind uplift requirements. Panels come in flat stock in 4' x 8' and 4' x 4' sheets. Facers include fiber reinforced paper, coated glass and double coated glass. These specialty products are also available:
- Hinged Target Sumps are a time-saving solution for drains that come pre-cut and ready to install. These ISO panels come in a variety of thicknesses and slopes to accommodate specific job conditions.
- Tapered Panels are manufactured in a wedge shape to create a slope on the rooftop to minimize ponding water and provide positive drainage.
- Duro-Guard ISO HD and Duro-Guard ISO HD Composite are high density cover board products that deliver higher durability than other ISO insulation panels, but still have a high R-value. Duro-Guard ISO HD Composite saves labor by eliminating the need for cover boards.
- Duro-Guard ISO NB is a nailable ISO panel where the ISO is bonded to OSB, making a great panel for roofs with high traffic.
- Extended ISO panels can be used as a way to save on labor and job costs by reducing the number of panels and layers required along with requiring less adhesive.
- Other Duro-Guard ISO products include tapered edge strips, prefabricated hips and valleys; vented nail base panels.
Duro-Guard EPS products come in a variety of thicknesses and are lightweight and resilient. Panels come in flat stock with PVC-compatible facers. Facers include polyester, fiberglass, nail base or the Class A fire rated FR-10. The following specialty products are also available:
Flute Fill Combo
- Tapered Panels are also available for EPS panels. Hybrid systems using both tapered ISO insulation panels on top of non-tapered EPS insulation allow for savings in both material and labor.
- Other Duro-Guard EPS products include tapered edge strips as well as prefabricated hips and valleys; crickets.
Available in both EPS and ISO, Duro-Guard Flute Fill Combo offers Time off the Roof™ advantages by coming pre-cut to accommodate pre-engineered metal roof ribs from 1.5 to 5 inches. These panels can be cut to fit any profile and come with either straight or bevel cut ribs.Fan Fold
These products from Duro-Last’s Duro-Guard product line are available with either an XPS or EPS core and are wrapped with tough facers which create a durable water resistant board for mechanically attached roofing systems. The film facers wrapping this product are compatible with all Duro-Last roofing membranes, meaning Duro-Guard Fan Fold products may be used directly under Duro-Last Roofing Systems. Cover Boards
DensDeck®, Securock® and DEXcell™ roof board products improve fire protection along with rooftop traffic and may improve hail resistance by protecting the insulation and supporting the roofing membrane.Vapor Barrier
The Duro-Last Vapor Barrier offers a self-adhesive vapor membrane that works as an air barrier to stop thermal disruptions. This barrier prevents humidity from being drawn into the roofing assembly which can potentially damage insulation and reduce its insulating qualities.