DOWSIL™ 795 Silicone Building Sealant
A one-part, cold-applied, non-sagging silicone material that cures to a medium modulus silicone rubber upon exposure to atmospheric moisture.
- Suitable for most new construction and remedial sealing applications
- Structural and nonstructural glazing
- Structural attachment of many panel systems
- Panel stiffener applications
- Weather sealing of most common construction materials including glass, aluminum, steel, painted metal, EIFS, granite and other stone, concrete, brick and plastics
A proven performer for high performance structural glazing and weathersealing
- Highly resistant to weather, UV and temperature extremes
- One-part, medium-modulus neutral-cure adhesive/sealant silicone material
- Supports glass and other panel materials under high wind load
- Weatherproofs substrates such as glass, aluminum, steel, painted metal, EIFS, granite & other stone, concrete, brick, plastic
- Ready to use as supplied with all-temperature gunnability, easy tooling and low-odor curing
From new construction to renovations, general weathersealing to structural glazing, versatile and proven DOWSIL™ 795 Silicone Building Sealant does it all-delivering a durable yet highly flexible seal to a wide range of substrates.Proof is in the performance
DOWSIL™ 795 Silicone Building Sealant stands the test of time and provides weathersealing for sustainable construction projects.