DOWSIL™ 121 Structural Glazing Sealant
A fast-curing structural silicone sealant for use in structural and weatherseal applications.
- Assembly, installation or repair of structurally glazed glass and other substrates
- Easy-to-use, user-friendly dispensing - offering a unique 1:1 ("121") mix ratio, DOWSIL™ 121 Structural Glazing Sealant is supplied in a two-part cartridge, complete with a static mixer
- On-site or in-shop suitability - portable for on-site structural glazing as well as in-shop structural glazing
- Enhanced productivity - cures in just one day (24 hours) compared with 14-21 days for single-part sealants
- Cost savings - 1:1 mix ratio eliminates the need to invest in specialized pumps and mixing equipment and related maintenance costs
- Superior silicone performance - outperforms organic weatherseals and structural tapes
- Service and support from a trusted source - including a full range of project management services, as well as an available 20-year Structural Adhesion Limited Warranty
With a fast cure and 1:1 mix ratio, DOWSIL™ 121 Structural Glazing Sealant answers the challenges facade contractors and manufacturers face with slow-curing, one-part sealants, mixing challenges of multipart sealants, and limited movement capability of tapes.