DOWSIL™ 123 Silicone Seal-All Colors
A pre-formed, ultra-low modulus silicone extrusion that is bonded to substrates using DOWSIL™ 791 Silicone Perimeter Sealant or DOWSIL™ 795 Silicone Building Sealant. DOWSIL™ 123 Silicone Seal can be used in both new and remedial construction applications.
Bonds to Wide Variety of Construction Substrates
Fast and Efficient Way to Repair Failed Building Weatherseals
Strong and FlexibleCustom Silicone Rubber Weathersealing Solutions
Our toughest, most versatile silicone rubber designs for complex weathersealing and joint sealing repair - preformed extruded and injection-molded custom shapes.Meet Tough Building Restoration Weathersealing Challenges
Repair failed weatherseals easily, attractively and cost-effectively with DOWSIL™ 123 Silicone Seal Custom Designs H.C.
DOWSIL 123 Silicone Seal Custom Designs H.C. are preformed silicone seals intended for use in repair of failed construction joints and glazing details. The 123 sealing system consists of a preformed silicone extrusion or custom shape that can be bonded to a wide variety of construction substrates using DOWSIL™ 795 Silicone Building Sealant or other recommended Dow brand sealants. DOWSIL 123 Silicone Seal Custom Color offers a choice of various durometers in two different tear-resistant formulations to provide customized performance for specific applications.
Ideal for weathersealing the unique building transitions you find in renovation projects, this robust system consists of preformed two- and three-dimensional shapes made of high-consistency silicone rubber that can be bonded to a wide variety of construction substrates using select Dow brand building sealants.A Multitude of Uses
A Multitude of Design and Performance Options
- Create aesthetically pleasing weep-hole covers, setting blocks, corner and finish pieces
- Overcome the tolerance limitations of sealants in high-movement joints
- Enhance window and air barrier systems
- Create splice joints for curtainwall applications
- Repair failed weatherseals and zipper gaskets
- 12- to 36-inch translucent or pigmented silicone calendered sheets
- 10 standard colors or custom color matching
- Complex custom extrusions with single or dual durometers
- Custom, three-dimensional molded silicone rubber shapes
- Two different tear-resistant formulations - general-purpose and high-tear