Rally Master Backboard, 10′ x 12′
Rally Master Backboards can be used for tennis, lacrosse, soccer, basketball and many other applications. Backboards are available in a vertical or a sloped option.
A 10′ x 12′ wide backboard is the smallest available size. It is suitable for one player of intermediate to advanced level. The narrower size requires accurate ball placement for optimum use.
Backboards can be installed on standard fence post diameters of 2-1/2”, 3” or 4” OD. Backboards come with an industry leading 20-year warranty.
When ordering please specify Vertical or Sloped along with the outside diameter of the fence post the backboard will be installed on.
Rally master Backboard panels are solid-core, dense plastic with the rich color molded directly into the panel. Density and flexibility combine to make Rally Master the most durable backboard on the market. Rally Master backboards include an industry-leading 20-year warranty.
Rally Masters patent-pending vibration dampeners and mounting technique substantially reduce rebound noise. Decibel readings indicate that a tennis ball hitting a Rally Master Backboard is no louder than a tennis ball hitting a tennis racket, and even quieter than a basketball being dribbled on an asphalt court.
The unique Rally Master panel design combines solid dense plastic, enhance with unmatched flexibility and strength.
Backboard practice is also great for soccer, lacrosse, and basketball. These uses can ruin other types of backboards.
Permanent Net Line
Rally Master net lines are permanently etched into the panels.
Rally Master has made installationsimple by developing a faster panel mounting system. It provides a universal fence bracket that allows the installer to quickly adjust the strut alignment to compensate for fence posts that are slightly bent or out of plumb.
Panels are mounted to heavy-duty, galvanized cross braces that are attached to vertical posts using galvanized hardware for unmatched durability.
Rally Master Backboards are manufactured in 10’ x 4’ panels. The minimum size available for purchase is 10’ x 12’. There is no limit on length, the only requirement being that the total length is divisible by four feet.
Specifications and Installation
- Panels to be green with an integrated white net line
- Solid, 3/4″ UV stabilized plastic panels. (150 lbs. per panel)
- Panels are 10′ high and available in any 4′ wide increment
- Custom colors and custom engraving available
- Highly flexible panel on a patent-pending mounting system
Mounting Hardware: The patent pending mounting system includes all mounting hardware.
- (4) 12 gauge, galvanized mounting brackets are mounted horizontally to fence posts
- Bottom panel support is powder coated aluminum
- All nuts, bolts and mounting brackets are stainless steel
- Polyethylene dampeners help to reduce sound and vibration
- 8-degree back-sloped models utilize aluminum columns
Mounting Requirements: Rally Master Backboards are generally installed on tennis courts utilizing round pipe. However, they can be adapted to be mounted as free-standing units or mounted on block balls.
- Minimum fence post requirements: 2-1/2″ OD pipe, SS40
- Maximum post spacing: 10′ on center