1820 Telephone Intercom - Telephone Entry Systems
MULTI-LINE TELEPHONE INTERCOM SYSTEM
The 1816 and 1820 Telephone Intercom Systems offer outstanding features that allow the resident to be in charge of their calls and can interface with up to 1200 phone lines. Ideally suited for apartment buildings, college resident halls, high rise condominiums, office buildings, and public housing authority projects where controlling access into the building is an essential part of a security program.
The Model 1820 telephone intercom system is a unique communication and access control device that provides voice communication and control of a door (or gate) via the residents own telephone without the need of a dedicated central office (C.O.) phone line. The 1820has an advanced "call-down" feature that allows residents to be connected directly to a doorman, concierge or security office by simply pressing two buttons on their touch-tone telephone. The systems caller ID feature lets the resident know if a call is coming from the lobby panel, doorman or concierge phone. In addition, the 1820 allows each resident to control call forwarding, call waiting and do-not-disturb features directly from their own telephone. The 1820 eliminates the need of a costly hard-wired intercom system and monthly line charges and lease payments to the phone company. The 1820 telephone intercom system is ideal for condominium buildings, apartment buildings, college resident halls and office buildings where controlling access into the building is an essential part of your security program.
The 1820 is a component style system that consists of a lobby panel(s), main control cabinet(s) and line interface board(s). The system is built in accordance with the number of telephone lines to be interfaced with.
- Resident call down feature.
- Caller ID.
- Resident activated/deactivated call waiting.
- Resident activated/deactivated do-not-disturb.
- Resident activated/deactivated call forwarding.
- True full duplex communication.
- Interfaces with all DKS telephone entry/access control systems.
- Residents do not need central office (C.O.) telephone service to be connected to system.
- Directory codes can be programmed to numbers of your choice.
- No reprogramming required when residents move in or out.
- Double ring feature identifies lobby panel call.
- Interfaces with up to 1200 telephone lines.
- Full duplex communication.
- Stores up to 10 preprogrammed call out numbers.
- Doorman telephone input.
- Programmable directory codes.
- 16 VAC, 50 VA power transformer (main cabinet).
- 16 VAC, 50 VA power transformer (auxiliary cabinets).
- Main & Auxiliary Cabinets: 35.25"H x 13.25"W x 5.0"D.
- Garden Style Cabinets: 21.25"H x 13.25"W x 5.0"D.
- System requires one (1) main control or garden cabinet, one (1) line interface board (LIB), one (1) connecting cable and one (1) RJ71C phone block for every 12 phone lines that the system will interface with.
Main cabinet can house up to 9 LIB's to interface with up to 108 phone lines.
Auxiliary cabinet can house up to 12 LIB's to interface with up to 144 phone lines.
Additional auxiliary cabinets can be added as needed, up to 1200 phone lines for the system.
Garden style cabinet will house up to 4 LIB's to interface with up to 48 phone lines.