ProxPlus™ Secure Card Readers
Extremely High Security and Compatibility in One Card
DoorKing ProxPlus™ Secure Card Readers are available for those applications that require a higher level of security than standard proximity card readers, and cards offer. ProxPlus Secure cards are programmed with a unique identifier, making them extremely secure and difficult to duplicate. And, since the DoorKing card reader outputs the card code in a 26-bit Wiegand format, they are compatible with almost any access control system on the market. Higher security IS within your reach - now with DoorKing ProxPlus Secure. DoorKing ProxPlus Secure card readers feature a cosmetically appealing design that will blend with any architectural design and provide high durability and reliability. Have DoorKing ProxPlus Secure cards that are unusable because the card number has worn off? A simple solution is to use the DoorKing Card Scanner, which allows you to read the cards Wiegand access code on your computer.
- Read range approximately one inch. Card touch may be required for activation
- Reads only DK ProxPlus Secure cards.
- Output from reader is 26-bit Wiegand format.
- These readers offer an extremely high level of security.
- Cards are encrypted with additional coding making them almost impossible to duplicate.
- These card readers are not designed for stand-alone operation (see 1520-086, 1520-087 readers) and must be connected to an access controller (DKS 1830 Series systems).
DK ProxPlus Secure Card Readers
- 1815-684: mullion mount.
- 1815-685: single-gang electrical box mount.
- 1815-336: 1815-684 with surface mount enclosure.
- 1815-338: same as 1815-336 but also includes 2358-010 Tracker expansion board.
- 1815-337: same as 1815-336, but output is RS485 format.
- 1520-086: same as 1815-336, but output is dry contact relay.
- These readers will read ONLY ProxPlus Secure cards.
DK M Series Card Readers
- 1815-680: mullion mount.
- 1815-681: single-gang electrical box mount.
- 1520-087: same as 1815-680, but output is a dry contact relay.
- Use these readers to match existing Mifare Classic 4 or 7 byte cards that are already in use. These readers WILL NOT read ProxPlus Secure cards.