6550 Commercial and Industrial - AC Swing Gate Operators
EASY ACCESS DESIGN LOW MAINTENANCE & QUIET OPERATION
The 6500 Series Operators are designed to operate Vehicular Swing Gates in residential, commercial and industrial applications for both single and bi-parting gates. The Operator swings gates 90 degrees in approximately 12-14 seconds.
The unique design of this Operator allows for easy access to the electronics and mechanical areas of the Operator without ever having to remove the gate arm. The electronic magnetic limits will never wear out or break and they are easily adjusted. The solid steel frame and belt-driven gear box make this operator one of the quietest on the market today.
The 6550 operator is designed to operate very large vehicular swing gates in commercial and industrial applications. Secondary operators are used in bi‐parting (dual) gate applications , and cannot be used as a stand‐alone device.
- Adjustable, no maintenance magnetic limits.
- Overlap feature for bi-parting swing gate operation.
- Simple connection for secondary operator in bi-parting applications.
- Selectable shadow/reverse loop function.
- Magnetic lock power provided.
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- Three 115 VAC convenience outlets.
- Gate tracker reporting output.
- Programming switches.
- Built-in reset switch.
- Built-in power On/Off switch.
- Secondary unit includes 50 Ft cable.
- Maximum gate width 25-ft.
- Maximum gate weight 2000 pounds*. (*Assumes gate swings level and is in good condition with properly adjusted hardware. Other external factors may affect the performance of the gate operator.)
- 115 VAC. High Voltage Kit allows the operator to be powered from 208, 230, 460 or 575 source voltage. In dual gate applications, only one (1) kit is required (secondary operator DOES NOT require a high voltage kit).
- Class I, II, III and IV applications.
- Compliant with UL 325 and 991. ETL Listed. (Note: To be compliant with UL 325 and industry safety guidelines, additional Type B1 and/or Type B2 entrapment protection devices are required to be installed with this gate operator. Your professional DKS system installer can provide you with more details on these devices and on current industry safety standards.)
- Dimensions: 20.5"W x 38.5"H x 30"D (52cm W x 97.8cm H x 76.2cm D)
Primary / secondary connection cable (secondary operator is shipped with 50-feet of cable).
Plug-in loop detectors.
Heater kit for cold environments.