1602 Barrier Gate - Traffic Control
TRAFFIC CONTROL BARRIER OPTIONS THAT FIT ANY APPLICATION
The Model 1602 is for limited-use applications such as industrial sites and loading dock areas, designed to control wide traffic lanes. The heavy-duty Harmonic Arm Linkage assures smooth and accurate Arm travel of 90° in approximately 5.5 seconds.
These Operators are designed so they can be mounted on either the left or right hand side of the roadway. Battery- powered Convenience Open option available, which provides a method to open the gate if AC power is lost.
The 1602 operator is designed for traffic lanes up to 27-feet wide in low use commercial and industrial applications. This operator uses a counter-balanced three-piece wishbone style arm assembly. The 1602 operator is designed so that it can be mounted on either the left or right hand side of the roadway. The operator can be equipped with a DC convenience open package (optional) that will automatically raise the arm in the event of a power outage.
- Magnetic limit control.
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- Automatic sequencing inputs for use with slide and swing gate operators.
- Up input memory buffer.
- Down memory option.
- Multiple up commands.
- Two convenience outlets.
- Gate tracker reporting output.
- Programming switches.
- Built-in power On/Off switch.
- Left or right hand mount.
- 1 HP continuous-duty motor.
- 60:1 gear-box running in a continuous oil bath.
- 115, 230*, 460* VAC. (*230 and 460 volt units use a step-down power transformer to achieve 115 volt operating voltage.)
- Arm rotates 90° in approximately 5.5 seconds.
- Class III and IV applications.
- Compliant with UL 325 and 991. ETL Listed. (Note: To be compliant with UL 325 and industry safety guidelines, entrapment protection devices need to be installed with this gate operator. Your professional DKS system installer can provide you with more details on these devices and on current industry safety standards.)
- Dimensions (operator only): 15.25"W x 39.75"H x 15.75"D.
Aluminum arms: 20 Feet, 24 Feet, 27 Feet
Aluminum arms LED Lighted: 20 Feet, 24 Feet, 27 Feet
20-Foot Wood Arm (requires 1602-041 kit)
Loop Logic vehicular / pedestrian safety system.
Plug-in loop detectors.
DC powered convenience open.
Manual Crank kit (factory installed option only).