Concrete Reinforcement - Precast Connection - Groutec S
For slim panels and narrow columns, thus, necessitating a more compact design.
Precast element connection made easy!
Groutec S is a mechanical splicing designed for the connection of precast elements.
Each Groutec sleeve features a threaded end used for the connection to reinforcement at the precast factory and a cavity to perform a grout connection at site.
Groutec S is designed and manufactured in compliance with Eurocode 2, BS 8110, ACI 318, IBC, AASHTO.Product features
- Compatible with ribbed or deformed reinforcing bars in diameters from Ø12 to 40 mm, in grades up to 500 MPa (60 ksi).
- Groutec S can connect bars prepared with any of Dextra thread systems: Rolltec, Bartec and Fortec.
- At the construction site, connection is made in a few seconds by injecting/pouring non-shrink grout into the cavity.
- Horizontal or vertical connections, in upper or lower element, Groutec can do it all!
Our solution is compatible with grouting mortars that can be sourced close to you and at a lower cost.
Grout injection: 5s.
Make the connection in no-time by injecting non-shrink grout.
Bracing: 3 days only.
Once filled with grout, bracing around the element can be removed after only 3 days.
- Engineered, tested and compatible with major non-shrink grout brands easily available on the market: Sika, Parex-Davco, Fosroc, BASF and Pozament. Reduce overall cost and simplify sourcing.
- At the precast factory, fast and precise installation thanks to Groutec S threaded end. Take advantage of the full range of accessories available to simplify your precasting process.
- Ideal for projects that involve slim panels and narrow columns
- Fast: Inject or poor grout into the cavity in less than 5 seconds.Bracing can be removed after 3 days.