Concrete Reinforcement - Precast Connection - Groutec F
Fully grouted system that allows the connection of two rebars without the need of any threading procedure.
Precast element connection made easy!
Groutec is a mechanical splicing designed for the connection of precast elements.
Each Groutec sleeve features a threaded end (used for the connection to reinforcement at the precast factory) and a wide cavity to perform a grout connection at site.
Groutec is designed and manufactured in compliance with Eurocode 2, BS 8110, ACI 318, IBC, AASHTO.
- Compatible with bar grades up to 600 or grade 60 and 80 as per ASTM A615/A706.
- Groutec F connection does not require any rebar preparation.
- At the construction site, connection is made in a few seconds by injecting/pouring non-shrink grout into the cavity.
- Horizontal or vertical connections, in upper or lower element, Groutec can do it all!
Our solution is compatible with grouting mortars that can be sourced close to you and at a lower cost.
Grout injection: 5s.
Make the connection in no-time by injecting non-shrink grout.
Bracing: 3 days only.
Once filled with grout, bracing around the element can be removed after only 3 days.
- Engineered, tested and compatible with major non-shrink grout brands easily available on the market: Sika, Parex-Davco, Fosroc, BASF and Pozament. Reduce overall cost and simplify sourcing.
- Take advantage of the full range of accessories available to simplify your precasting process.
- Fast: Inject or poor grout into the cavity in less than 5 seconds.Bracing can be removed after 3 days.