SureClose® Flush Mount Gate Hinge & Closer for Safety Gates
Flush Mounted, Hydraulic, Gate Hinge-Closers
• Self-Closing from 90º - will not hold open
• Powerful, hidden hydraulics
• Maintenance free, with high corrosion resistance
• Multiple adjustment options (force, speed)
• Prevents gate-slam noise and gate damage
• Self-closes gates up to 260 lb (120kg) - See Chart
• Non-self-closing models available
• 50-micron anodizing (aluminum components)
• Weld-on models - no need to grind before welding!
• Mounting brackets sold separate
• 5 Year Warranty*
Model Hinge-Closer Screw-On Hinge-Closer Weld-On Hinge-Closer Final Snap Screw-On Hinge-Closer Final Snap Weld-On
Hydraulic SureClose® Gate Closers & Hinges are designed to replace conventional, bulky commercial gate hinges and closers. These strong and sturdy hinge-closers provide smooth, bind-free performance. Superb engineering and patented design allow clever concealment of the hydraulics in a remarkably small housing. This SureClose READYFIT ‘180’ model provides 180˚ opening and closing, making it convenient for high-traffic applications. There is no compromise of quality with these small-footprint SureClose® gate closers and hinges. Each externally mountable READYFIT model lives up to its name by providing convenient screw slots and holes for sturdy fixing. 25mmx12g self-drilling Tek screws are supplied. The slots allow fine vertical adjustment for speedy gate alignment. Horizontal adjustment is attained by way of a built-in, adjustable locking ring that rotates in or out as required to ensure the gate is level and overall alignment is achieved. It’s remarkably simple for a commercial-style gate closer product. All SureClose® housings are made of high-grade aluminum. Optional, L-shaped steel mounting brackets can either be welded or fastened to appropriate gate frames and posts.