SureClose® Center Mount Gate Hinge & Closer
Internally Mounted, Hydraulic, Gate Hinge-Closers
• Self-Closing from 90º - will not hold open
• Maintenance free, with high corrosion resistance
• Screw-on or weld-on models available
• Multiple adjustment options
• Self-closes gates up to 260 lb (120kg) - See Chart
• Non-self-closing models available
• Prevents gate slam noise & gate damage
• 50-micron anodizing (aluminum components)
• Proprietary finish - no need to grind before welding!
• Mounting brackets sold separately
• 5 Year Warranty*
Model Hinge Screw-On Hinge Weld-On Hinge-Closer Screw-On Hinge-Closer Weld On Hinge-Closer Final Snap Screw-On Hinge-Closer Final Snap Weld-On
Hydraulic SureClose® Gate Closers & Hinges are designed to replace conventional, bulky commercial gate hinges and closers. These strong and sturdy hinge-closers provide smooth, bind-free performance. Superb engineering and patented design allow clever concealment of the hydraulics in a remarkably small housing. There is no compromise of quality with these small-footprint SureClose® gate closers and hinges. The SureClose® SM hinge was designed for large industrial-style gates, such as found on commercial and heavy residential gates, plus estate gates and gates around factories, schools, access control areas and driveways that don’t require self-closure. The SM model features extra-large hinge pins and dual thrust bearings designed for high loads. Save money when SM is used as the bottom, load-bearing hinge along with a SureClose® 57 or SureClose® 108 closer. All SureClose® hinges and closers come packaged with the gate mounting bracket included. Post mounting brackets sold separately. Aluminium gate mounting brackets: Pre-drill using 5mm drill bit and use #14 countersunk through-bolts or fasteners. See post brackets for their fastener requirements.