TrueClose® Heavy Duty Gate Hinge for Wood or Vinyl Gates
Self-Closing Hinges for High-Traffic & Safety Gates
• Wide leafs for extra strength when fixing for heavy wood gates to wood posts
• For safety gates install a hinge safety cap (optional)
• Quick and easy to install
• Self-closes gates up 154 lb (70kg)
• Won’t rust, bind, sag or stain
• Simple, adjustable closing tension (from either end of hinge)
• Super-strong polymer and stainless steel construction
• UV-stabilized and self-lubricating durability
• Gloss black, decorative trim covers (no visible fasteners)
• 1 or 2 side-fixing legs for faster alignment & added strength
Side Legs 1 Leg 2 Legs
TruClose® Safety Gate Hinges are the world's most trusted child safety gate hinges. These polymer hinges were devised to overcome all the problems associated with conventional gate hinges - rust, binding, sagging and staining. The TruClose HEAVY DUTY range of hinges are designed for heavy or high-traffic gates weighing up to 70kg. The engineering-grade polymers and a stainless-steel closing spring deliver hinges designed to last a lifetime. Due to a high degree of safety and reliability, TruClose hinges are ideal for child safety gates around swimming pools*, childcare centers, schools, homes, playgrounds and hotels/resorts. TruClose hinges are quick and easy to install and to adjust for self-closing speed. They come standard with Black trim covers, which means there are no visible fasteners. Optional Polished or Chrome metallic trim covers are also available. The TruClose® HEAVY DUTY hinges come in a range of other options, including some with side-fixing legs (to assist speedy installation and extra fixing strength), a MultiAdjust version offering remarkable 3-way adjustment (vertical, horizontal and tension adjustment) and a version for round-posted gates and fences (such as on tennis court gates etc.). D&D has sold millions of these award-winning TruClose® Safety Gate Hinges worldwide.
* When installing TruClose® hinges to a swimming pool gate always confirm any safety requirements with your local Council or safety authorities to ensure compliance.