CI3900 / 6" Strap Badass Gate Hinge
• High-temperature sealed bearings - safe to powder coat with hinges installed on gate
• No greasing, no maintenance. EVER!
• Horizontal adjustability for perfect installations
• Suitable for motorised, uphill or heavy gates
• For square-posted, weld-on installations
• Zinc electroplated external components
• Swings 180º, fixed gap variance 1/2" (13mm)
• Leaf straps can be cut to length
• Load rating per gate: 3,000 lb (1,360kg)
• Maximum gate weight: 1,500 lb (680kg)
Model 6" (152mm)
One of SHUT IT Gate Hardware’s newest gate hinges, the BadAss Strap Hinge, is a barrel hinge that includes either an 6" (152mm) or 10” (254mm) strap for convenient and flexible gate installations. The strap hinge is also one of SHUT IT’s strongest gate hinges with more bearing load than any hinge on the market. By combining different lengths top and bottom it is the ideal solution for opening gate on an uphill gradient.