EVERBOARD™ Closed Loop Roof Cover Board
Continuus EVERBOARD™ Closed Loop Roof Cover Board is a durable, extremely moisture and mold resistant building material that provides thermal, air and vapor barrier for superior building envelope performance - all in one board. Unlike the typical gypsum-based boards, EVERBOARD’s plastic/cellulose core does not disintegrate or delaminate in the presence of water, giving roofing systems and the entire building a much longer performance life.
Continuus EVERBOARD Roof Cover Board is designed for use as:
- Overlayment/Cover Board
- Re-roof/Re-cover Board
- Thermal, Air and Vapor Barrier
- Mechanically fastened, adhered and loose-lay roofing systems*
- 300% Greater Flute Spanability vs Leading Competitor
- Class A Fire Rated NOW over Combustible Deck
- Non-Soluble engineered core for extreme moisture and mold resistance.
- Made from 98% post-consumer recycled material. Recyclable again at end of life.
- Class A - UL 790 - Fire Resistance, Non-Combustible Deck up to 2.5:12 Pitch
- Class 4 - UL 2218 - Impact / Hail Resistance - Tested with 40 Mil PVC Membrane
- 10 of 10 - ASTM D3273 - Zero Mold Growth
- ZERO VOCs and ZERO Water Manufacturing Process
- Up to 98% Post-Consumer Recycled Content - ISRI Grade #52 - Cartons (LDPE-coated Fiber)
- Class II Vapor Retarder built in - ASTM E96 < 1 Perm
- Air Barrier at the Deck - ASTM E2357 - Superior to OSB and even ZIP Systems
- Structural Board tested in accordance with ASTM 3043, ASTM E2126 and CUREE Protocol,
- IBC 2306.3, 2308
- Superior Thermal Values - R-1 at 1/2" - ASTM C518
- Superior Acoustic Values - ASTM E90 - STC - 52 | ASTM E492 - IIC - 50