>B< Press - Press Fittings for Potable Water Applications
Conex >B< Press is a versatile press fitting system providing a secure, long-life, leak-proof joint. They are available in Copper and Low Lead Brass and are suitable for use with copper tube to ASTM B-88, types K, L and M.
Benefits:The following are benefits of the >B< Press fitting:
• Suitable for potable water, hydronic heating, chilled water, compressed air, non-medical gases, low pressure steam, vacuum.
• Quick and easy to install, saving on labor costs.
• Permanent, flame-free connection - no hot works permit required.
• Suitable for use with hard, half-hard and soft copper tubes to ASTM B88.
• Leak before press indicator assists identification of unpressed joints.
• Manufactured using high quality materials to applicable standards.
• Tested and approved by national and international standard authorities.
• Maximum working pressure 200 psi.
• Fifty year limited warranty.
• Maximum working temperature 250 °F.
• 3-point press safety feature for added security.
• >B< Press XL has a stainless grip ring for additional strength.
• No soldering or brazing consumables required.
• Comprehensive range of fittings - sizes from 1/2" to 2".
• Compatible with commonly available press tools.
• Suitable for in wall installations.