XCHANGE Patient Boards
Bacteria Resistant & There when you need it
The Xchange Graphic Markerboard includes an interchangeable graphic insert that slides easily behind a clear, 1/4″ tempered glass writing surface. Featuring a low profile aluminum frame, available in black or white powder coat finish. Ideal for patient rooms, scheduling, performance reviews, and more.
- Rigid, lightweight easy-to-change custom graphic insert
- Swap out the custom graphic to update scene, seasonal images or messages
- Low profile aluminum trim top and bottom in black or white powder coat colors
Approachable, From Every Angle
The XChange Graphic Whiteboard is designed with versatility in mind, because healthcare needs are dynamic and always evolving. This communication board features an interchangeable graphic insert that slides easily behind a clear, 1/4″ tempered glass writing surface. As your facility or communications needs evolve, this board can be updated and always remains relevant.
- Interchangeable custom graphic insert, printed in 4 color process using UV curable inks.
How to Specify
- Company/Manufacturer: Claridge Products
- Product Description: Xchange Graphic Board
- Board Sizes: 18″ x 24″, 24″ x 36″ or 36″ x 48″
- Frame Color: available in Black or White powder coat colors
- Graphic Panel: price includes 1 custom graphic panel insert, specify optional graphic panels
- Quantity: TBD
Glass Writing Surface Guarantee
When properly installed in a suitable environment and under normal intended usage, care, and maintenance, including the use of proper markers, erasers, and cleaners; Claridge glass whiteboard writing surfaces are guaranteed for ten years. This warranty excludes, among other things, any and all damages resulting from earth movements or any other natural and/or man-made disasters. We do not recommend the use of abrasive cleaners on the glass surface as they may dull or “pit” the surface of the glass. The guarantee covers replacement of defective surfaces but does not include damage to the edge of the glass board, the cost of removal or reinstallation.
Claridge stands behind every product we make; we are confident that with the proper care and maintenance, our products are the most durable of any in the industry today.
Every effort will be made to ship in accordance with customer requested freight carriers. Claridge is not responsible for damage in shipment when the product is shipped on a third party or collect basis. In the event of visible freight damage, note the damage on the freight bill and notify the carrier at once for inspection. Note that carriers require reports of damage within 5 days. Failure to report visible damage or loss is the consignee’s responsibility. Concealed damage or loss is the consignee’s responsibility. Concealed damage identified after 5 days from receipt is the sole responsibility of the consignee.