Switch Wall Board
Minimalistic Dry Erase Whiteboard
As spatial design has become more multi-functional, ancillary elements need to be more agile to function in the ever-changing work and learning environment. Switch was designed to meet those needs. Switch dry erase markerboards are designed to be functionally agile; providing writable and tackable surfaces that can be moved and configured for collaborative use
- The slim trim elements give the board a minimalistic quality that is sure to fit well in a wide variety of environments
- Switch Boards are designed to be functionally agile; providing writable and tackable surfaces that can be moved and configured for collaborative use
- An integrated maker tray gives a pop of color along the bottom edge of the board
Approachable, From Every Angle
Switch Mobile, minimalistic, and agile it’s perfect for areas with limited space. The sleek modern design feels unique yet easy to jot notes on this mobile whiteboard. Switch Mobile is customizable by surface, frame, caster and size. Got another idea for customization? Try us
- Choose your board size
- Choose your frame and tray color
- Choose your writing surface (Claridge Glass or Claridge Porcelain)
- Choose writing surface color - Brilliant White is the standard glass color or you can choose from 10 standard glass colors and 180 optional powder coat colors. 100 White is the standard porcelain color or you can choose from 5 other dry erase and chalk surfaces.
How to Specify
- Company / Manufacturer: Claridge Products
- Product & Product Code: Venue Dry Erase Markerboard H” x W” (SW-WM-4872-MB) = a 48″h x 72″w Wall-Mounted Markerboard with LCS3 Porcelain
- Writing Surface Type: MB = LCS3 Porcelain, MG = Claridge Glass
- Writing Surface Color: LCS3 Porcelain Standard White or Claridge Glass standard Brilliant White (can substitute glass colors, choose from 10 standard colors or 180 optional powder coat colors)
- Frame & Marker Tray Color: choose from 8 neutral and 4 vibrant matte color combinations - you can make the frame and the tray the same color, too!
Claridge Porcelain Writing Surfaces
Under normal usage and maintenance, and when installed in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions and recommendations, Claridge LCS3 Porcelain enamel steel markerboard and chalkboard writing surfaces are guaranteed for the Life of the Building. The guarantee covers the replacement of defective boards but does not include the cost of removal or reinstallation.
Glass Writing Surfaces
When properly installed in a suitable environment and under normal intended usage, care, and maintenance, including the use of proper markers, erasers, and cleaners; Claridge glass markerboard writing surfaces are guaranteed for ten years. This warranty excludes, among other things, any and all damages resulting from earth movements or any other natural and/or man-made disasters. We do not recommend the use of abrasive cleaners on the glass surface as they may dull or “pit” the surface of the glass. The guarantee covers replacement of defective surfaces but does not include damage to the edge of the glass board, the cost of removal or reinstallation.
Every effort will be made to ship in accordance with customer requested freight carriers. Claridge is not responsible for damage in shipment when the product is shipped on a third party or collect basis. In the event of visible freight damage, note the damage on the freight bill and contact a Claridge Writing Surface Expert at once to arrange for an inspection. Note that carriers require reports of damage within 5 days. Failure to report visible damage or loss is the consignee’s responsibility. Concealed damage or loss is the consignee’s responsibility. Concealed damage identified after 5 days from receipt is the sole responsibility of the consignee.