Venue Space Divider
A simple, convenient way to divide space
Can a vertical panel system be seamlessly integrated into the evolving workplace of today? Can that same panel system define space and provide visual privacy? Venue seamlessly integrates into the open plan, collaborative team space, and the built environment with its slim architecture and mindful details. It is Venue’s timeless design that allows this adaptive visual communications board to work with an existing conference room, collaboration space, or a new system within the open plan.
- Flexible and adaptive room dividers
- Create a boundary of space to define areas of collaboration and areas of concentration
- Divide personal space between benching seats and workstation clusters/packs
Approachable, From Every Angle
Venue enhances a variety of aesthetics with a vast library of color finishes, laminates, and textiles to blend in with any aesthetic. It is Venue’s timeless design that allows this adaptive visual communications board to work with an existing conference room, collaboration space, or a new system within the open plan.
Customize & Configure Your Panels:
- Choose your frame and base color.
- Choose your panel size and configuration (Full, 25/75 split, 75/25 split, or 50/50 split)
- Choose your writing surface (Claridge Glass or Claridge Porcelain)
- Choose writing surface color - Brilliant White is the standard glass color or you can choose from 10 standard glass colors and 180 optional powder coat colors. 100 White is the standard porcelain color or you can choose from 5 other dry erase and chalk surfaces.
- Choose your additional material - Claridge Acoustics or Carnegie, Maharam, and Guilford fabrics
How to Specify
- Company / Manufacturer: Claridge Products
- Product & Product Code: Venue Space Divider H” x W” (VN-SC-6048-28T28B-MB-GS) = a 60″h x 48″ split panel divider with LCS3 Porcelain and Claridge Acoustics top and bottom and on both sides
- Writing Surface Type: MM = LCS3 Porcelain, MG = Claridge Glass, and GS = Claridge Acoustic panels
- Writing Surface Color: LCS3 Porcelain Standard White or Claridge Glass standard Brilliant White (can substitute glass colors, choose from 10 standard colors or 180 optional powder coat colors)
- Acoustic Panel Colors: choose from 5 standard colors or 15 optional colors
- Frame & Base Color Options: choose from 4 neutral and 4 vibrant powder coat colors
Claridge Porcelain Writing Surfaces
Under normal usage and maintenance, and when installed in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions and recommendations, Claridge LCS3 Porcelain enamel steel markerboard and chalkboard writing surfaces are guaranteed for the Life of the Building. The guarantee covers the replacement of defective boards but does not include the cost of removal or reinstallation.
Glass Writing Surfaces
When properly installed in a suitable environment and under normal intended usage, care, and maintenance, including the use of proper markers, erasers, and cleaners; Claridge glass markerboard writing surfaces are guaranteed for ten years. This warranty excludes, among other things, any and all damages resulting from earth movements or any other natural and/or man-made disasters. We do not recommend the use of abrasive cleaners on the glass surface as they may dull or “pit” the surface of the glass. The guarantee covers replacement of defective surfaces but does not include damage to the edge of the glass board, the cost of removal or reinstallation.
Every effort will be made to ship in accordance with customer requested freight carriers. Claridge is not responsible for damage in shipment when the product is shipped on a third party or collect basis. In the event of visible freight damage, note the damage on the freight bill and contact a Claridge Writing Surface Expert at once to arrange for an inspection. Note that carriers require reports of damage within 5 days. Failure to report visible damage or loss is the consignee’s responsibility. Concealed damage or loss is the consignee’s responsibility. Concealed damage identified after 5 days from receipt is the sole responsibility of the consignee.