Full & Partial Height Tack Surfaces
Cover an entire wall or workspace, floor-to-ceiling, in heights up to 10′. Ideal for offices, boardrooms, conference rooms, etc. - view lengthy schedules and project planners at a glance.
- Standard tack wall installation consists of Fabricork or Designer Fabric with edges wrapped and No.16A adhesive
- For a more finished look, order panels with fabric covered trim, fabric covered H-Bar joints and fabric covered inside and outside corners
- Panels can be custom-made to fit existing walls
- Individual panels available in heights up to 10′
Claridge Tack Wall Systems are custom fabricated to your wall or environment dimensions. A writing surface expert will work closely with you to coordinate accurate field measurements.
- Choose from Claridge Cork, Designer Fabric, Fabricork, or Tan Nucork
How to Specify
- Manufacturer / Company: Claridge Products
- Product Name / Code: TW1F, TW1D, TW2F, TW2D (see tack surface codes below)
- Specify Wall Area/Size (H x W): TBD
- Color of Tack Material: In addition to the tack surface name and code, please specify the color of the material
Tack Surface Codes:
- TW1F = Edge-Wrapped Fabricork on duracore and 16A adhesive
- TW1D = Edge-Wrapped Designer Fabric on duracore and 16A adhesive
- TW2F = Fabricork on duracore panel-1016FC fabric covered trim - fabric covered H Bar and 16A adhesive
- TW2D = Designer Fabric on duracore panel - 1016FC fabric covered trim and H Bar and 16A Adhesive
Every effort will be made to ship in accordance with customer requested freight carriers. Claridge is not responsible for damage in shipment when the product is shipped on a third party or collect basis. In the event of visible freight damage, note the damage on the freight bill and notify the carrier at once for inspection. Note that carriers require reports of damage within 5 days. Failure to report visible damage or loss is the consignee’s responsibility. Concealed damage or loss is the consignee’s responsibility. Concealed damage identified after 5 days from receipt is the sole responsibility of the consignee.