Wall Mounted Track System with Movable Markerboards & Tackboards
Trak-It’s double-sided panels provide flexible communication tools for training rooms, meeting rooms and collaborative spaces. Trak-it panels are available with markerboards on both sides (specify MB-MB), tackboards on both sides (specify TB-TB) or markerboard on one side and tackboard on the other (specify MB-TB). Easy-to-rearrange, double-sided panels multiply communication space. Trak-It rail sold separately.
- Tack surfaces in Claridge Cork, Carnegie, Guilford and Maharam fabrics
- Trak-It panels, available in sizes up to 3′ x 4′ hang portrait or landscape
- Boards can be positioned anywhere along the Trak-It Rail; simply swing panel out and lift up to move
- Trak-It Aluminum Rail comes in 10′ lengths
- Choose between markerboards and tack surfaces to best suit your needs.
How to Specify
- Company/Manufacturer: Claridge Products
- Product Description: TRAK-IT® PANEL - Wall Mounted Track System
- Panel Sizes: range from 18″ x 24″ to 36″ x 48″
- Panel Materials: MB-MB = LCS3 Porcelain both sides, MB-TB = LCS3 Porcelain over Tackboard Surface, TB-TB = Tackboard both sides. Specify the colors of your writing and tack surfaces for each panel and each side.
- Trak-It Rails: available in 10′ lengths, can cut to size of your wall area. Specify the number length of each rail needed
- Quantity: TBD
Claridge Porcelain Surfaces
Under normal usage and maintenance, and when installed in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions and recommendations, Claridge Porcelain enamel steel markerboard and chalkboard writing surfaces are guaranteed for the Life of the Building. The guarantee covers replacement of defective boards but does not include the cost of removal or reinstallation.
Every effort will be made to ship in accordance with customer requested freight carriers. Claridge is not responsible for damage in shipment when the product is shipped on a third party or collect basis. In the event of visible freight damage, note the damage on the freight bill and contact a Claridge Writing Surface Expert at once to arrange for an inspection. Note that carriers require reports of damage within 5 days. Failure to report visible damage or loss is the consignee’s responsibility. Concealed damage or loss is the consignee’s responsibility. Concealed damage identified after 5 days from receipt is the sole responsibility of the consignee.
Porcelain Whiteboard Colors
Porcelain Chalkboards Colors
Annodized Aluminium Silver
Claridge Fabric - Guilford of Maine
Claridge Fabric - Guilford
Claridge Fabric - Maharam
Claridge Fabric - Carengie
|Product Code||Size (H x W)||Weight|
|Markerboard Both Sides|
|TI-1824-MB-MB||18″ x 24″||7 lbs.|
|TI-2436-MB-MB||24″ x 36″||14 lbs.|
|TI-3648-MB-MB||36″ x 48″||27 lbs.|
|Markerboard One Side - Tackboard on the Other|
|TI-1824-MB-TB||18″ x 24″||7 lbs.|
|TI-2436-MB-TB||24″ x 36″||14 lbs.|
|TI-3648-MB-TB||36″ x 48″||27 lbs.|
|Tackboard Both Sides|
|TI-1824-TB-TB||18″ x 24″||7 lbs.|
|TI-2436-TB-TB||24″ x 36″||14 lbs.|
|TI-3648-TB-TB||36″ x 48″||27 lbs.|
|Trak-It Rail||Aluminum Rail in 10′ Lengths|
|TI-RAIL-10||10 lin. ft. of track||5 lbs.|