Porcelain Marker Wall
Featuring our best in class writing surface, LCS3 Porcelain
Claridge LCS3 Porcelain Marker Walls offer a room-size presentation surface designed for heavy use and multiple-format presentations. Cover an entire wall, floor-to-ceiling, up to 10′ and utilize all available space. Ideal for offices, boardrooms, conference rooms, and anywhere ideas are shared.
- LCS3 Porcelain is an incredibly smooth surface which provides a great writing experience that will stand the test of time
- Projection friendly writing surface that won’t ghost or stain. Available in 6 standard Markerboard or Chalkboard colors
- Cover an entire wall, floor-to-ceiling in heights up to 10′
- Panels butt together for a continuous writing surface
Cover an entire wall, floor-to-ceiling in heights up to 10′ Individual panels available in heights up to 10′ and lengths up to 3’11-1/2
Claridge Porcelain Marker Walls are custom fabricated to your wall or environment dimensions. A writing surface expert will work closely with you to coordinate accurate field measurements.
Because we know your classroom or training room is unique
- Access to a team of writing surface who will guide you through the entire process
- Custom sizes and configurations available
- Whiteboard surface is available in three color choices
- Available in chalkboard surface with three color choices
- Lifetime writing surface warranty
How to Specify:
- Company/Manufacturer Name: Claridge Products
- Product Description: Claridge LCS3 Porcelain Marker Walls
- Size: Cover an entire wall, floor-to-ceiling, up to 10′
- Color: White (choose from 6 standard Markerboard or Chalkboard color options)
- Mounting & Orientation: Full Height, Portrait
- Size of Wall: List Height and length of wall area to be covered
Claridge Porcelain Surfaces
Under normal usage and maintenance, and when installed in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions and recommendations, Claridge Porcelain enamel steel markerboard and chalkboard writing surfaces are guaranteed for the Life of the Building. The guarantee covers replacement of defective boards but does not include the cost of removal or reinstallation.
Every effort will be made to ship in accordance with customer requested freight carriers. Claridge is not responsible for damage in shipment when the product is shipped on a third party or collect basis. In the event of visible freight damage, note the damage on the freight bill and contact a Claridge Writing Surface Expert at once to arrange for an inspection. Note that carriers require reports of damage within 5 days. Failure to report visible damage or loss is the consignee’s responsibility. Concealed damage or loss is the consignee’s responsibility. Concealed damage identified after 5 days from receipt is the sole responsibility of the consignee.