Office Room Dividers
Safer Offices and Collaborative Spaces
Claridge Office Room Dividers are a modern and simple solution that allows for rapid separation of spaces, and easy re-configuration as needed. Help keep employees safe, while still allowing for open space and collaboration. Available in a range of sizes, colors and finishes, these partitions also serve as a writing surface for added value.
- Available in Claridge Porcelain or Claridge Glass - with color or clear glass
- Bacteria resistant writing surface
- Sturdy aluminum frame with new Boomerang foot design
- Magnetic surface accepts all magnets and enhances functionality
- Integral connector allows multiple panels to be joined together
- Standard sizes: from 24″ w x 54″ h up to 60″ w x 72″ h.
- Standard frame and foot colors: Satin Anodized, White, Black and Gray
- Standard sizes: from 24” w x 54” h up to 60” w x 72” h.
- Standard frame and foot colors: Satin Anodized, White, Black and Gray. Custom frame colors also available. See Colors section above for options.
How to Specify
- Company / Manufacturer: Claridge Products
- Product Name: Office Room Dividers
- Size: from 24″ w x 54″ h up to 60″ w x 72″ h.
- Color: Claridge Porcelain or Claridge Glass, including Clear Glass (choose from 10 standard colors or 180+ optional powder coat colors)
- Foot Color: Choose from Satin Silver, White, Black, and Gray
- Quantity: TBD
Claridge Porcelain Surfaces
Under normal usage and maintenance, and when installed in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions and recommendations, Claridge Porcelain enamel steel markerboard and chalkboard writing surfaces are guaranteed for the Life of the Building. The guarantee covers replacement of defective boards but does not include the cost of removal or reinstallation.
Glass Writing Surfaces
When properly installed in a suitable environment and under normal intended usage, care, and maintenance, including the use of proper markers, erasers, and cleaners; Claridge glass markerboard writing surfaces are guaranteed for ten years. This warranty excludes, among other things, any and all damages resulting from earth movements or any other natural and/or man-made disasters. We do not recommend the use of abrasive cleaners on the glass surface as they may dull or “pit” the surface of the glass. The guarantee covers replacement of defective surfaces but does not include damage to the edge of the glass board, the cost of removal or reinstallation.
Every effort will be made to ship in accordance with customer requested freight carriers. Claridge is not responsible for damage in shipment when the product is shipped on a third party or collect basis. In the event of visible freight damage, note the damage on the freight bill and contact a Claridge Writing Surface Expert at once to arrange for an inspection. Note that carriers require reports of damage within 5 days. Failure to report visible damage or loss is the consignee’s responsibility. Concealed damage or loss is the consignee’s responsibility. Concealed damage identified after 5 days from receipt is the sole responsibility of the consignee.