Contemporary Series Large Bulletin Board Cabinet
Bulletin Board Cabinet
The Large Contemporary Series Bulletin Board features a sleek aluminum housing with a satin anodized finish, locking tempered glass doors for safety and is available for recessed or surface installation. Back panel is available in Claridge Cork, Fabricork, Designer Fabric, or Hook-Fab, several different options are also available for the aluminum trim.
- Heavy-gauge rectangular aluminum housing with satin anodized finish in 1-1/2” x 3” or 1-3/4” x 4”; inside depth of 3” cabinet is 1-3/4”; inside depth of 4” cabinet is 2-3/4”
- Mitered corners are reinforced for rigidity
- Tackable back panels in Claridge Cork, Fabricork, Designer Fabric, or Hook-Fab.
- Locking tempered glass doors are hung on piano hinges
- Continuous angle hangers furnished for top and bottom
- Surface or recess installed (When ordering for recess installation, provide exact (finished) opening measurements into which the unit will be placed. Cabinet will be made 1/2” smaller in each direction for an easy fit.)
- For lights, specify Light ADD and add $289 PER DOOR. Light not available in 3” cabinets
- For Medium or Dark, Bronze Anodized finish in lieu of Satin, specify Large Contemporary BA ADD and add $1,425
- For Powder Coat finish in lieu of Satin, specify Large Contemporary PC ADD and add $
How to Specify
- Company / Manufacturer: Claridge Products
- Product Name: Contemporary Large Bulletin Board Cabinet
- Size: Select a size option
- Frame Color: Select a frame option
- Tack/Bulletin Material: Select a tack/bulletin surface
- Quantity: Include quantity per product
Every effort will be made to ship in accordance with customer requested freight carriers. Claridge is not responsible for damage in shipment when the product is shipped on a third party or collect basis. In the event of visible freight damage, note the damage on the freight bill and contact a Claridge Writing Surface Expert at once to arrange for an inspection. Note that carriers require reports of damage within 5 days. Failure to report visible damage or loss is the consignee’s responsibility. Concealed damage or loss is the consignee’s responsibility. Concealed damage identified after 5 days from receipt is the sole responsibility of the consignee.