Connect X2 Modular Whiteboard
Modular Whiteboard & Tackboard System
The CONNECT® X2 Modular Markerboard and Tackboard System delivers extremely clean, modern lines and fits within the design and functionality requirements of virtually any space. CONNECT X2’s modular writing surface panels are available in LCS3 Porcelain® or Claridge Glass. Tackboard panels are available in Claridge Cork or multiple fabric tackboard options.
- Best in Class Writing Surface Panel Options: LCS3 Porcelain and Claridge Glass
- Customize the writing and tack panel configurations and add custom colors to match your desired room aesthetic’
Approachable, From Every Angle
A sophisticated line of visual display products designed for corporate, education, and healthcare environments. The connect X2 combines our top of the line writing surfaces with the versatility of our tackboards. Try one on the wall for yourself!
- Best in-class writing surfaces: Claridge Glass or LCS3 Porcelain
- Cork and fabric tack surfaces
- Multiple configuration options
When ordering or specifying Claridge Cork, Guilford, Carnegie, or Maharam fabrics, add the appropriate suffix to the number shown in the chart. For Claridge Cork add COR; for Guilford add FG; for Carnegie add FC; for Maharam add FM. Be sure to specify color required.
How to Specify
- Company / Manufacturer: Claridge Products
- Product Name: CONNECT EXPRESSION X2 - Modular Markerboard & Tackboard (X2-MCS)
- Size: 18″ x 24″ up to 48″ x 96″
- Writing Surface: LCS3 Porcelain (can specify Claridge Glass for an additional charge)
- Tack Surface & Color: When ordering or specifying Claridge Cork, Guilford, Carnegie, or Maharam fabrics, add the appropriate suffix to the number shown in the chart. For Claridge Cork add COR; for Guilford add FG; for Carnegie add FC; for Maharam add FM. Be sure to specify color required.
- Mounting Orientation: Landscape or Portrait
- Quantity: TBD
Claridge Porcelain Writing Surfaces
Under normal usage and maintenance, and when installed in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions and recommendations, Claridge LCS3 Porcelain enamel steel markerboard and chalkboard writing surfaces are guaranteed for the Life of the Building. The guarantee covers the replacement of defective boards but does not include the cost of removal or reinstallation.
Glass Writing Surfaces
When properly installed in a suitable environment and under normal intended usage, care, and maintenance, including the use of proper markers, erasers, and cleaners; Claridge glass markerboard writing surfacesare guaranteed for ten years. This warranty excludes, among other things, any and all damages resulting from earth movements or any other natural and/or man-made disasters. We do not recommend the use of abrasive cleaners on the glass surface as they may dull or “pit” the surface of the glass. The guarantee covers replacement of defective surfaces but does not include damage to the edge of the glass board, the cost of removal or reinstallation.
Every effort will be made to ship in accordance with customer requested freight carriers. Claridge is not responsible for damage in shipment when the product is shipped on a third party or collect basis. In the event of visible freight damage, note the damage on the freight bill and contact a Claridge Writing Surface Expert at once to arrange for an inspection. Note that carriers require reports of damage within 5 days. Failure to report visible damage or loss is the consignee’s responsibility. Concealed damage or loss is the consignee’s responsibility. Concealed damage identified after 5 days from receipt is the sole responsibility of the consignee.