Concept Dry Erase Whiteboard
ONE OF OUR MOST POPULAR DRY ERASE BOARDS
The CONCEPT Dry Erase Board features a narrow 5/16” wide aluminum trim profile with an eased edge. The frame’s 1/8” thick contour adds depth to the trim perimeter. The writing surface is White LCS3 Porcelain® enamel steel - a Lifetime Ceramic Surface®.Three sizes now available for Quick Ship:
48″ x 48″, 48″ x 72″, and 48″ x 96″
- The CONCEPT Dry Erase Board is projection friendly, featuring a low gloss, White LCS3 Porcelain® enamel steel writing surface
- The frame comes standard in a satin anodized aluminum finish
- Custom frame colors are available upon request; choose from over 180 powder coat colors
- These boards look amazing when powder coated! Black, White, and Gray are the most popular colors. Download the complete Powder Coatings Color Guide in the downloads section above to view the more than 180 powder coat color options.
- You can order the Concept Board without the built-in marker tray (optional magnetic marker trays available)
How to Specify
- Product Description: CONCEPT Dry Erase Board
- Size: 48″ x 96″
- Color: White (choose from 6 standard LCS3 Porcelain markerboard and chalkboard colors)
- Frame: Satin anodized aluminum is standard, or choose from over 180 powder coat colors
- Mounting Orientation: Hang Landscape
- Quantity: TBD
Claridge Porcelain Surfaces
Under normal usage and maintenance, and when installed in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions and recommendations, Claridge Porcelain enamel steel markerboard and chalkboard writing surfaces are guaranteed for the Life of the Building. The guarantee covers replacement of defective boards but does not include the cost of removal or reinstallation.
Every effort will be made to ship in accordance with customer requested freight carriers. Claridge is not responsible for damage in shipment when the product is shipped on a third party or collect basis. In the event of visible freight damage, note the damage on the freight bill and contact a Claridge Writing Surface Expert at once to arrange for an inspection. Note that carriers require reports of damage within 5 days. Failure to report visible damage or loss is the consignee’s responsibility. Concealed damage or loss is the consignee’s responsibility. Concealed damage identified after 5 days from receipt is the sole responsibility of the consignee.