Claridge Glass Patient Board
Claridge Glass, beautiful & elegant
Claridge Glass dry erase whiteboards are stylish, functional and easy to maintain. Made from 1/4″ low-iron, ultra-clear glass for exceptional clarity, Claridge Glass is available in 10 standard colors and over 180 optional powder coat colors, with three different mounting options.
- Bacteria-resistant surface
- 3 Mounting Options: Invisi-Mount, Standoff Edge or Standoff Through Glass Mounts
- Works with standard dry-erase markers available anywhere
- Expedited shipping available in 3 to 5 days - standard Brilliant White color, Invisi-Mount or Standoff Edge Mount, 3’x 4′, 4’x4′, 4’x6′ and 4’x8′ size options. Freight cost not included in pricing.
- Claridge Glass is GREENGUARD Certified, eco-friendly, and emits no VOC’s
High Contrast Surface. Lifetime Value. Customizable.
- Logos and custom printed graphics
- Custom sizes and shapes
- Over 180 powder coat color options, or custom match colors
- Standard colors: Brilliant White, Calm White, Light Ivory, Telegrey, Signal Gray, Light Green, Blue Lilac, Light Blue, Bright Red Orange, Ruby Red
- Standard Normal Sizes: 2’ x 3’, 3’ x 4’, 4’ x 4’, 4’ x 6’, 4’ x 8’, 4’ x 10’, 4′ x 12′, 5’ x 4’, 5’ x 6’, 5’ x 8’, 5’ x 10’
How to Specify
- Company / Manufacturer: Claridge Products
- Product Name: Claridge Glass Dry Erase Whiteboard
- Size: from 2′ x 3′ to 5′ x 10′ & 4′ x 12′
- Color: Brilliant White is our standard white color (choose from 10 standard colors or 180+ optional powder coat colors)
- Mounting Option: Choose from Invisi-mount, Stand-off Edge, or Stand-off Through Glass Mounts
- Orientation: Portrait or Landscape
- Quantity: TBD
Glass Writing Surface Guarantee
When properly installed in a suitable environment and under normal intended usage, care, and maintenance, including the use of proper markers, erasers, and cleaners; Claridge glass whiteboard writing surfaces are guaranteed for ten years. This warranty excludes, among other things, any and all damages resulting from earth movements or any other natural and/or man-made disasters. We do not recommend the use of abrasive cleaners on the glass surface as they may dull or “pit” the surface of the glass. The guarantee covers replacement of defective surfaces but does not include damage to the edge of the glass board, the cost of removal or reinstallation.
Claridge stands behind every product we make; we are confident that with the proper care and maintenance, our products are the most durable of any in the industry today.
Every effort will be made to ship in accordance with customer requested freight carriers. Claridge is not responsible for damage in shipment when the product is shipped on a third party or collect basis. In the event of visible freight damage, note the damage on the freight bill and contact a Claridge Writing Surface Expert at once to arrange for an inspection. Note that carriers require reports of damage within 5 days. Failure to report visible damage or loss is the consignee’s responsibility. Concealed damage or loss is the consignee’s responsibility. Concealed damage identified after 5 days from receipt is the sole responsibility of the consignee.