DuraSorter™ Recycling Sorters
To complement our line of trash chutes, CHUTES International makes available to you only the most dependable, most durable trash compactors on the market today. Whether you have a need for a vertical or horizontal configuration, or an indoor or weatherproof application, we have the right equipment to meet your specifications. We can also help you develop those specifications through our expertise in the industry.
DuraSorter™ Recycling Sorters
The DuraSorter™ Provides An Efficient Way To Handle Recycling Debris
The DuraSorter™ is an ideal way to manage recycling. When combined with our internal trash chutes in multi-story buildings, the DuraSorter™ recycling sorter provides an easy method for sorting recyclables out of the waste stream. You can prevent many of the recyclable materials from entering the environment and reducing the negative impact that comes with contentious property manager. The system can be used in either new construction projects or installed as a retrofit to an existing trash chute system.
Extremely Easy Operation Makes Recycling Simple
The recycling sorter is located under the trash chute. Using a control panel located at each trash chute door, the user selects the appropriate waste stream. Based on this selection, the sorter system automatically positions one or more deflector plates which directs the waste to the appropriate container.
- Systems with 1 or 2 Recycling Positions Available
- Heavy Gauge Steel Used Throughout
- Standard Electric Components
- Readily-Available 96-Gallon Toters Used to Hold Recyclables
- Interfaces w/Chute Door Lockout System
- Quick System Response Time When Changing Waste Streams
- Easy-to-Use Control Station Located at Each Trash Door
- Full-Function Control Station Located at Sorter
- Recycling Container “Full” Indicator
- ¼” Thick Steel Body; ½” Thick Steel Diverter Plate
- Electrical System 110V, Single Phase Linear Actuator & Control Circuit
- Modular Design
- On/Off Key Switch
- Manual System Controls
- Access Doors
- Sort Body DuraPak™ 130-HD
- Bi-Sorter Option
- Two Bin Bi-Sorter Option
- Odor Control System
- RetroFit of Existing Chute System
- Environmentally-Friendly Hydraulic Oil Option
Our compactors have the option of UL label and ANSI compliance. Containers to use with these compactors are also available and can be custom ordered to your specifications. The purchase of our compactor systems is supported with an expert service organization, and is backed by the manufacturers’ warranties.
Maintenance and Emergency Service
CHUTES International offers preventative maintenance and 24/7 emergency repair services for DuraPak machines in Maryland, Washington, D.C., and surrounding Areas. If you are on a property and need an emergency repair, call our emergency hotline and we will dispatch our response team - anytime, day or night, in our coverage area. In addition to maintenance and service we stock parts for our external chutes in our local warehouse which can be ordered via our online shop.