Landmark PRO Solaris® Asphalt Shingles
The innovative technology of Landmark PRO Solaris® produces a shingle that reflects solar energy in a maximum definition color palette with rich hues and stunning dimensionality. All colors can be used to comply with 2016 California Title 24 Part 6 Cool Roof Requirements for cool steep slope roofing.
Landmark PRO Solaris shingles are manufactured using the same high standards as all CertainTeed roofing products and are covered by the same superior warranty protection.
This product also features CertainTeed's NailTrak® that offers a wider nailing area.Technical Information
- Two-piece laminated fiber glass-based construction
- 270 lbs. per square
- UL Class A fire resistance
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3018 Type I
- Can be used to comply with 2016 California Title 24 Part 6 Cool Roof Requirements