CertaPro™ AcoustaBoard™ Black
This rigid fiber glass board is used for applications requiring an exposed black faced sound-absorbing insulation. AcoustaBoard™ Black has an abuse-resistant nonwoven facing that is fully bonded to the insulation; delaminating is not an issue with this product. It is widely used to improve acoustics in theaters, sounds studios, entertainment facilities and interior spaces. This product is ideal for interiors that are meant to be dark. AcoustaBoard™ Black controls reverberation time, reduces noise levels and eliminates echoes. It is lightweight, easy to fabricate and install and carries a ClassA/Class I fire hazard classification of 25/50 for exposed applications.
- Deep black facing
- Mat facing fully bonded to core, no delamination
- Controls room reverberation, reducing noise levels, eliminating echoes
- Ideal when interior is to be dark
- Lightweight; easily fabricated and installed
- Will not rot or mildew; resists fungal growth