Waterproofing - CCW-703 Liquiseal
Carlisle CCW-703 Liquiseal liquid-applied membrane is a two-component polyurethane waterproofing system. It is self-curing, forming a seamless, impermeable coating that bonds tightly to an appropriate substrate, preventing the lateral transfer of water.
BELOW GRADE. ABOVE GRADE. BLINDSIDE.
For more than 45 years, Carlisle Coatings & Waterproofing has led the way in providing watertight, reliable waterproofing solutions suited to a variety of jobsite conditions. CCW offers time-tested and innovative systems that incorporate the latest waterproofing technologies.
CCW offers a wide variety of waterproofing products including CCW MiraPLY, CCW MiraSEAL, MiraDRI 860/861, MIraDRI 860-ULT, CCW MiraCLAY and Barricoat. The protection provided by these waterproofing products, used in conjunction with CCW MiraDRAIN provides a complete waterproofing system second to none.
- Bentonite Clay Waterproofing
- Fluid-Applied Waterproofing
- Hot-Applied Waterproofing
- Pre-Pave Sheet Waterproofing
- Self-Adhering Blindside Waterproofing
- Self-Adhering Sheet Waterproofing
- Sheet-Applied Waterproofing
- Spray-Applied Waterproofing