CabloPort Seismic Series
Cablo-Port is a UV and Weather resistant rubber base that creates a cushion between rooftop mounted equipment and sensitive roofing materials. Available in two styles, the Standard style is perfect for smaller loads and tight spaces and the Widebody design provides a broad base to minimize roof pressure and a larger area for glue application. Cablo-Port is also available with a wide variety of pre-mounted support options, including FAS P and Channel.
- Base includes: FAS Profile or 13/16” galvanized channel (14 ga.).
- Designed for support of cable pathways and other rooftop equipment subject to seismic codes.
- This base includes: a bolt that penetrates the roofing membrane and fastens to the underlining structure.
- Install on any roofing material or other flat surface.
- This product is approved by Carlisle SynTec Inc.
- Maximum load: 750 lbs.