CabloPort Bridge Series with FAS P or Channel Support
Cablo-Port is a UV and Weather resistant rubber base that creates a cushion between rooftop mounted equipment and sensitive roofing materials. Available in two styles, the Standard style is perfect for smaller loads and tight spaces and the Widebody design provides a broad base to minimize roof pressure and a larger area for glue application. Cablo-Port is also available with a wide variety of pre-mounted support options, including FAS P and Channel.
- Designed as sleeper: for HVAC units, cable pathways, roof walkways or other applications.
- Two (2) bases bridged with 1 5/8” galvanized channel (12 ga.) or FAS P.
- Install on any roofing material or other flat surfaces.
- Supports are available in three finishes.
- Channel can be used to support: wire mesh cable tray (secure with FS41 Spring Clips).
- Standard series: maximum load 500 lbs.
- Widebody design: has 1,000 lbs/ft maximum load and provides 5 times the surface area to minimize roof material pressure, increase load capacity and provide over 120 square in/ft for glue application.