Sonic Wall Steel
SonicWall Steel offers:
Acoustically effective partition with individual motifs
- Cover made from acoustically effective textile
- Acoustic effects (shielding and absorption) promote focused work and create privacy in open-concept workplaces
- Covers can be switched out easily
- Free choice of motifs, customizable, motifs on both sides
- Only 49 mm thick
- Ultra-lightweight construction, simple assembly
- High-quality aluminum profile with integrated clamping slots to receive the pre-assembled textile cover
- Custom formats possible
- Additional sound-absorbing filler for better acoustic effects available upon request
- Acoustic foam and textiles certified according to ÖkoTex100 standard
- Textile covers with pressure always include B1 fire protection coating
Sound absorption degreeMonotop single glazing:
for the products listed below, measured in an echo chamber in accordance with DIN EN ISO 354.
The option for transparent, visually appealing partitions. The underlying SonicWall Steel surface absorbs the sound.Monotop double glazing:
The double glazing provides additional sound insulation to further shield off sounds from adjacent spaces. Important for confidential areas and communication spaces.Integrated blackboard:
Black glass pane - flush with the wall. Can be used with blackboard markers and wiped off.LED monitor under the blackboard surface:
Ideal for creative conferences: Present something on the flush monitor and write on the blackboard at the same time. Everything elegantly integrated into the Monotop wall system! The ideal combination of traditional and modern presentation and communication technology.Stretch ceiling with controllable lighting:
While the stretch ceiling creates a modern and homogeneous surface area, the underlying illumination elements create the right kind of light - even RGB lighting, which can create any conceivable atmosphere with light. The study of lighting biology teaches us how light and colors can not only influence the psyche but even have a positive effect on the body.
Experience this room live
Hear the difference in the room acoustics with SonicWall.Detailed acoustics solutions.
SonicWall is well thought-out and offers an unrivaled spectrum. This is an overview of the most important variants. Your C+P furnishing consultant will be happy to give you further information and show you the optimum solution for you.... integrated in the cabinet component:
In Asisto fronts or Symbio fronts and rear panels.... integrated in Monotop:
In combination with glass or metal surfaces.... as a workstation divider:
Ideal for double desks or team workstations.... in stainless steel:
e.g. for hygiene-related or medical spaces.