Insulated Metal Roof Panels - Versapanel - Non-Directional
Versapanel insulated metal roof panels is a highly energy-efficient roof system and defined by bold ribs that add an attractive linear definition to large structures. It also adds versatility and flexibility by offering a metal panel solution to a roofing application.Redefining Versatility with Unmatched Performance
CENTRIA’s Versapanel Roof systems deliver the industry’s best combination of aesthetics, performance, sustainability, and value. The lightweight panels provide tremendous flexibility with long lengths, various finish options and superior weather resistance, as well as all-weather installation capability. These panels are the ideal product to create a modern aesthetic for large-scale buildings like warehouses, industrial facilities, schools, and shopping centers.
Features and Benefits
- Can be installed as Wall or Roof panel.
- Lightweight panels lower installation costs.
- Increased span capability reduces support steel requirements.
- Thermal break between face and liner saves energy.
- Factory-applied panel joint sealant with field-applied sealant creates a weather resistant air and vapor barrier.
- Snap-on cap conceals joint for a seamless appearance (required on roofs).