Formavue Windows - FV-600
Formavue FV-600 window systems are designed to provide a high-performance, thermally-efficient window/panel interface with Formawall Dimension Series insulated metal wall panels. This window system offers integrated head, sill and jamb details that feature large thermal breaks aligned with the panel insulation, as well as additional insulation in the head of the window frame.Fully Integrated. Ultimate Performance.
CENTRIA Formavue windows are engineered and built exclusively as a fully integrated component of the Formawall High Performance Building Envelope System. Attractive and highly durable, Formavue windows feature aluminum framing that incorporates a complete thermal break and integral head and sill joinery that marries seamlessly with Formawall panels.
Features and Benefits
- Designed as an integrated component of the Formawall building envelope system.
- Aluminum framing with complete thermal break, integral head & sill joinery.
- Can be installed in a variety of configurations.
- Available in a wide range of colors to compliment your Formawall building envelope.
- Integrated design eliminates the need for time-consuming window/wall interface detailing.
- Maximum thermal performance and reduced opportunity or window condensation.