Formavue Windows - FV-400HR Hurricane Resistant
Formavue FV-400HR (Hurricane Resistant) window system is designed to provide a thermally efficient window to panel interface with 2” and 3”-T thick Formawall Dimension Series insulated metal panels in Impact Zones where required by Building Code.Fully Integrated. Ultimate Performance.
CENTRIA Formavue windows are engineered and built exclusively as a fully integrated component of the Formawall High Performance Building Envelope System. Attractive and highly durable, Formavue windows feature aluminum framing that incorporates a complete thermal break and integral head and sill joinery that marries seamlessly with Formawall panels.
Features and Benefits
- Designed as an integrated component of the Formawall building envelope system.
- Aluminum framing with complete thermal break, integral head & sill joinery.
- Can be installed in a variety of configurations.
- Available in a wide range of colors to compliment your Formawall building envelope.
- Integrated design eliminates the need for time-consuming window/wall interface detailing.
- Maximum thermal performance and reduced opportunity or window condensation.