Architectural Insulated Metal Wall Panels - DS59 - Vertical Profile
Formawall Dimension Series DS59 Profile features two steep slopes located at both joints, providing outstanding aesthetic value, along with maximum thermal performance and moisture control. This option can be integrated with flat or other profiled panels as well as Formavue Windows, CS Sunshades, CS Louvers and Daylighting Translucent Panels.Architectural Insulated Metal Panels
CENTRIA’s Formawall Dimension Series combines unprecedented design freedom with a variety of shapes and colors with unmatched performance. The Formawall high-performance building envelope system consolidates six wall components into one product creating distinct architectural wall profiles to match any building design.
Features and Benefits
- Choose vertical or horizontal installation to fit your building's style.
- Concealed clips, fasteners, and sealants with insulated metal vertical joints.
- Panels feature a pressure-equalized side joint to help prevent water infiltration.
- Pressure-equalized end joint available with optional Seal Plate.
- Factory foamed in-place, minimizing the potential for gaps within the panel.
- Panels integrate with most glass wall, window and louver systems.
- Panel modules are available in a variety of sizes.