Architectural Insulated Metal Wall Panels - DS58 - Vertical Profile
The Formawall Dimension Series DS58 Profile panel is a flat panel with a single steep slope located at the male panel joint. Strategically located Formawall DS58 panels produce an elegant visual break in an otherwise monolithic wall expanse. This option can be integrated with flat or other profiles panels as well as Formavue Windows, CS Sunshades, CS Louvers and Daylighting Translucent Panels.Architectural Insulated Metal Panels
CENTRIA’s Formawall Dimension Series combines unprecedented design freedom with a variety of shapes and colors with unmatched performance. The Formawall high-performance building envelope system consolidates six wall components into one product creating distinct architectural wall profiles to match any building design.
Features and Benefits
- Choose vertical or horizontal installation to fit your building's style.
- Concealed clips, fasteners, and sealants with insulated metal vertical joints.
- Panels feature a pressure-equalized side joint to help prevent water infiltration.
- Pressure-equalized end joint available with optional Seal Plate.
- Factory foamed in-place, minimizing the potential for gaps within the panel.
- Panels integrate with most glass wall, window and louver systems.
- Panel modules are available in a variety of sizes.